Jalal search dating php
It was badly damaged in the 1948 earthquake and finally demolished in 1963.The community of the Bahá'í Faith in Turkmenistan was largely based in Ashgabat.
The Presidential Palace Square was designated 2000 to symbolize the beginning of the 21st century.According to estimates of the 2012 Turkmen census the Turkmen form 85% of the city's population.Russians form 7.7% of the population, followed by Armenians (1.5%), Turks (1.1%), Uzbeks (1.1%), and Azeris (1%).The rest of the streets were assigned larger or smaller four-digit numerical names.Following Niyazov's death in 2006, Soviet-era street names were restored, though in the years since, many of them have been replaced with names honoring Turkmen scholars, poets, military heroes, and figures from art and culture.Both locals and visitors go to Altyn Asyr Bazaar in Choganly, where many items, including traditional fabrics and hand-woven carpets, can be bought.
Modern shopping areas are mostly found in central streets, including the modern Turkish mall Ýimpaş and shopping centers Paýtagt and Aşgabat.
Before 1991, the city was usually spelled Ashkhabad in English, a transliteration of the Russian form.
It has also been variously spelled Ashkhabat and Ashgabad.
After receiving some support (but even more promises) from General Malleson, the British withdrew in April 1919 and the Tashkent Soviet resumed control of the city.
In 1919, the city was renamed Poltoratsk ( From this period onward, the city experienced rapid growth and industrialisation, although severely disrupted by a major earthquake on October 6, 1948.
There are also many foreign citizens working as diplomats or clerks in the embassies of their respective countries.